Get peace of mind with our service plans
Select a service plan that suits your specific needs. We split out the product from the service to give you more transparency and control over the care you receive.
Continued Care: Essential
- 1 In-Home Hearing Care Appointment (within 12 months of membership enrollment), with Annual Hearing Testing (in Home) or Hearing Aid Support Appointment (in Home)
- Hearing Aid Supplies, Domes and Wax guards shipped as needed
- A Monthly Wellness Check and Follow up Care plan
- Quaterly Hearing Healthcare Newsletter
- Ulimited Virtual Support with Licensed Audiologist
Continued Care: Premium
- Everything in Continued Care: Essential
- 2 In-Home Hearing Care Appointment (within 12 months of membership enrollment)
Continued Care: Ultimate
- Everything in Continued Care: Premium
- 3 In-Home Hearing Care Appointment (within 12 months of membership enrollment)
Ongoing services at Yes Hearing
Speak to a Yes Specialist remotely, via video call
Easily schedule a time to speak to a Specialist via video call, by clicking the link below. Just follow the steps!
We’ll chat to find out the nature of your hearing loss and to discuss your available options with Yes Hearing.
You’ll be speaking to a Yes Hearing Specialist with years of audiology experience.
Our Audiologists will visit you at your home
You can arrange an in-home hearing tests by clicking the below link. Other visits will be arranged by us.
We'll come to your home for fittings, hearing tests, and follow-up appointments.
You'll be visited by a local, licensed Audiologist (our Audiologists have an average of 12 years experience).
We only work with the most trusted brands
Yes is an authorized retailer in the US, meaning we’re able to work with the world’s leading hearing aid manufacturers to make sure that we offer only the best hearing aids — recommended by Audiologists.
Getting a hearing aid has never been this easy before
1. Free consultation
Book a free phone consultation with an expert Audiologist, or find your perfect product with our virtual product finder.
2. Buy your hearing aids
Receive a personalized recommendation based on your lifestyle, budget, and the nature of your hearing loss.
3. Expert home fitting
Your new hearing aids will be hand-delivered to your home and fitted by your local Yes Hearing Audiologist.
Got a question? We’re here to help
Still looking for answers? Get in touch