10 Celebrities Who Suffer From Hearing Loss
Many of the world’s most famous celebrities wear hearing aids, and suffer hearing loss. Here are a few below:
- Phil Collins – yes the Genesis rocker himself wears a hearing aid, and is nearly completely deaf in his left ear
- Bill Clinton – the former President got hearing aids installed at 51, whilst still President. He now travels the world advocating hearing health
- Halle Berry – the former Bond girl lost most of her hearing in her right ear tragically, but hasn’t let it affect her career.
- Rush Limbaugh – one of the most influential men in the United States, the star of many TV and radio shows, and successful author, had a cochlear implant in 2001
- Lou Ferrigno -A former Mr. America bodybuilder, he played ‘The Incredible Hulk’ as an actor
- Eric Clapton – The only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and of the greatest guitarists of all time developed hearing loss and tinnitus after years of performing
- Jodie Foster – the two time Oscar Winner has spoken publicly about her hearing loss
- Whoopi Goldberg – Whoopi wears hearing aids in both ears, and says that her hearing was damaged by listening to loud music
- Robert Redford – the man has done everything. Act, Direct, Produce, break the Nixon scandal (well, not quite!) But one of his stunts led to hearing loss in one ear in 2013
- Chris Martin – another musician to suffer from hearing loss, he has spoken in interviews about suffering from tinnitus
Subscribe to our mailing list
Be the first to hear about latest news, content, and more by subscribing to our mailing list. Check your inbox for a confirmation email!